The doctors at Ashville Surgery are keen to improve the services provided to patients and are encouraging patients to take an active interest in their healthcare.
We are inviting patients to work with the practice to form a Patient Participation Group (PPG). This will enable us to get the viewpoint of as many patients as possible on the services currently provided as well as practical support in identifying where improvements are required.
The practice would like to contact you from time to time by email. We are also looking at developing a group that meets up too.
We hope that the group will help us and our patients gain a clearer understanding of what health services are required. The purpose of the group is about patients taking ownership and working with the practice to:
- advise the practice on what matters most to patients
- identify solutions to problems
- foster improved communication between the practice and its patients
- help patients to take more responsibility for their health
- provide practical support and help to implement change
- think about the wider patient interest and not just their own personal concerns
- always work constructively and positively, helping to identify solutions
- work in partnership with the practice and other local organisations
The group is not a:
- forum for individual complaints and single issues
- vehicle to resolve individuals own personal issues
Register with the PPG
Are you aged 16 years or over and interested in joining our Patient Participation Email Group?
If the answer is YES and you are happy for us to contact you periodically by email, please email the practice with your details and we will be in touch shortly.
Your contact details will only be used for this purpose and will be kept safely. We will not share or forward your details to any other company or organisation.